Saturday, April 1, 2017

March Book Haul and Wrap-Up!


Let me explain. So, this month, I kind of sort of went a tiny bit crazy with the book buying. And the CD buying. And clothing buying but this isn't a fashion blog so we won't talk about that little tid bit. Anyhoo, I ended up purchasing a lot more books and CD's than I originally planned to this month but I blame the world for that. It isn't my fault that literally everything decided to release in March,

My poor little wallet was having trouble keeping up with everything exciting.

Anyhoo, I'm not one to spend my money like crazy. I typically am very good at saving my money and tend to use coupons for everything and sniff out sales like a bloodhound. Just because I like buying books doesn't mean that I don't search around online first for a cheaper price. Because I do. For everything. Let's just get on with the book haul and wrap-up, shall we? Okay bye.
_________________________________________________

REVIEW COPIES:
302909793229645334449524

Finding Molly: An Adventure in Catsitting #1 by Justine Prado
Silent by David Mellon
Melody's Key by Dallas Coryell
_________________________________________________

BOUGHT BOOKS:
3272251017610816068910251105152464786676248115318296030220101292881831411408650856553516067180

The Zookeeper's Wife: A War Story by Diane Ackerman - Target - $10
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton - Barnes & Noble - $10
The Art of Lainey (The Art of Lainey #1) by Paula Stokes - Dollar Store - $1
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews - Half Price Books - $3
The Possibility of Now by Kim Culbertson - Half Price Books - $3
Lord of the Flies by William Golding - Half Price Books - $4
Briar Rose (The Fairy Tale Series) by Jane Yolen - Thrift Books - $3.50
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Thrift Books - $3.50
We'll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean - Thrift Books - $3.50
RoseBlood by A.G. Howard - Half Price Books - $15
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin  - Half Price Books - $5
Punkzilla by Adam Rapp - Half Price Books - $4
Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill - Dollar Store - $1
_________________________________________________

WRAP-UP
25241954339660401812457648283716145727

The Secret Life of Anna Blanc by Jennifer Kincheloe
Agoraphobic: Inside Out by Sara Secora
The Shack by William Paul Young
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Kitty Hawk and the Curse of the Yukon Gold (Kitty Hawk Flying Detective Agency #1) by Iain Reading
_________________________________________________

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:

SOLO by Jay Park feat. Hoody - Google Play - $1.29
_________________________________________________

CD'S/ALBUMS:

Flight Log: Turbulence by GOT7 -Amazon- $24
Side A by Christina Grimmie -Google Play- $5
B.A.P The First Album Repackaged by B.A.P -Half Price Books- $19
Flight Log: Arrival by GOT7 -Amazon- $26
So Good by Zara Larson -Target- $13
_________________________________________________

So, that's it for the book haul and CD haul for the month of March! I promise I won't go as crazy with the book buying in April but nothing is set in stone. Don't quote me on it. Read on, bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

Friends GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, it’s so true that March was a crazy month for book releases! I might have gone overboard with my book buying as well haha. Roseblood is one of the new releases I’m most excited about. I’m looking forward to your thoughts on it ^^ For some reason, I haven’t seen it in my local bookstores yet… which is probably a good thing for my bank account XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The La La Land soundtrack <3 And So Good <3 Also, I am very curious to know what you thought of The Shack as well, seeing as it's a novel I have too. I remember quite liking Lord of the Flies when I read it for class, but I have to admit I was a little disappointed in the ending!

    ReplyDelete